1. Vendors must complete the TCF Marketplace Application Form (below) with the appropriate signature(s) or their application will not be considered. Applications are due by May 1st. Vendors will be notified of acceptance/non-acceptance by May 15th.
2. Vendors must submit images of all products being sold at the TCF Marketplace. Failure to submit images (either print or digital) may delay the approval of your application and could result in non-acceptance for this year’s conference. Digital images/scanned photos/application may be sent electronically to email@example.com or uploaded with online form. If emailing images, please put TCF Marketplace in the subject line of your email. We will acknowledge receipt of your images and application within 48 hours.
3. You will be notified by email of your approval or non-acceptance as a vendor for the TCF Marketplace. The vendor fee must be received by May 29th in order to secure your vendor space. Due to the limited number of vendor spaces available, failure to receive the fee by May 29th may cause a forfeiture of your spot.
6’ by 30” table with two chairs = $175 each
8’ by 30” table with two chairs = $200 each
Friday from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Set-up will take place on Thursday from 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Breakdown will take place on Sunday from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
1. All items to be sold must adhere to the beliefs and values of The Compassionate Friends. All items must be pre-approved along with the application.
2. Only the products listed on the Vendor’s Application may be sold during the conference.
3. Only two representatives per vendor table are permitted and only those with proper identification as the appropriate vendor rep are allowed behind the vendor table at any/all times.
4. Vendors selling CDs/DVDs must provide a headset for customers to listen to their products. We will not allow anyone to play his/her music out loud using any other electronic device.
5. Vendor tables are limited and will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis (upon receipt and approval of vendor application/fees)
6. Vendor tables are not to be moved or switched at any time. No items can be nailed, tacked, screwed, glued or taped to columns, walls, floors, or other parts of the hotel property. Violators will be financially responsible to repair any such damage they may cause.
7. Vendors are responsible for setting up, breaking down and handling of their own merchandise.
8. TCF Chapter applications must have the endorsement of the chapter leader before the application will be considered.
9. Vendors need to be respectful of other vendors/exhibitors at all times.
10. The Compassionate Friends organization does not endorse any individual products being sold at the 41st TCF National Conference.
11. Vendors will not have to pay a conference registration fee as they will need to man their table(s) during all times the TCF Marketplace is open. *Exception: If a vendor is a bereaved parent, grandparent, or sibling, and wants to attend the luncheon or dinner, meal tickets will need to be purchased.
12. Vendors will be offered the same room rate as conference attendees.
13. Shipping of product (if applicable) will need to be handled by each vendor. Cost of shipping directly to the hotel is cost prohibitive – even if you are a registered guest. The closest FedEx is located about .5 miles from the hotel. Their contact information is 700 Olive St, St Louis, MO 63101.
14. It is the sole responsibility of the vendor to pay all taxes, license fees or other charges that shall become due to any government authority in connection with their activities at the 2018 TCF National Conference.
Use the chapter locator to find out information about chapters in your area. Locate a Chapter by selecting your state and zip code.