The Compassionate Friends National Conference is a weekend spent surrounded by other bereaved parents, grandparents and siblings. It is a place where hope grows and friendships are made with others who truly understand. With inspirational keynote speakers, abundant workshops for everyone’s wants and needs, and a remembrance candle lighting program culminating with the annual Walk to Remember, this time of healing and hope is the gift we give ourselves. Join us as together we remember and share the everlasting love we have for our precious children, siblings and grandchildren.
The 42nd TCF National Conference will be in held in Philadelphia, on July 19-21, 2019. “Hope Rings in Philadelphia” is the theme of next year’s event, which promises more of this year’s great National Conference experience. We’ll keep you updated with details here, on the national website as well as on our TCF/USA Facebook Page and elsewhere as they become available. Plan to come and be a part of this heartwarming experience.
• Choose to attend over a hundred different workshops and sharing sessions, given by professionals and also individuals just like you.
• Take advantage of “Healing Haven” to receive free personal services such as a massage.
• Craft items to commemorate the love for your family member in the “Crafty Corner”.
• Step away for a quiet moment of pause in the “Reflection Room”.
• Explore the TCF Marketplace offering items for purchase that are meaningful to all on the grief journey together.
Use the chapter locator to find out information about chapters in your area. Locate a Chapter by selecting your state and zip code.